Cover the Cost With Acorn Business Finance
Using a loan from Acorn Business Finance is a convenient way to pay for your PII. You can spread the cost over regular instalments, protecting your cash-flow and allowing you to use much needed working capital to fund other business needs.
The process is quick to arrange and our 1 to 1 personal service means we will keep you regularly updated on the status of your application.
We can even consolidate PII and practising certificates into one loan should you require it, freeing up your time to concentrate on running your business.
Additionally the facility can be revolved, meaning it will stay in place should you need to fund PII again in the future.
It’s always good practice, we find, to keep your insurance and finance provider separate to ensure you’re getting the best deal and are not starting repayments of any new premiums too early.
- A PII loan with Acorn can be spread over a 6 – 24 month period.
- Typically a decision can be made within 24 – 48 hours.
- 1 to 1 personal service.
- E-sign docs
- The option to consolidate PII and practising certificates into one loan.
- Revolving facility.
Professional Indemnity Insurance can cover compensation and legal fees for a variety of liabilities for solicitors including:
- Professional negligence – e.g poor advice leading to a loss for a client.
- An unintentional breach of confidentiality or copyright.
- An unintentional loss of documents or data.
- An unintentional loss of goods or money.
Note: PII does not cover you for any costs related to reputational damage you may suffer due to a lawsuit.
- Call us today on 01242 395 507 to set up an initial fact-find call.
- Receive an indicative quote.
- Sign T’s and C’s.
- Receive decision in 48-72 hours.
- Sign e-sign docs.
- Deal pays out.